MBreporting is a small, reporter-owned court reporting firm covering the entire Bay Area. The firm is owned by Monyeen L. Black, CSR, CCRR. With over 20 years in the industry, Monyeen has set the bar high with her excellent customer service, quick turnaround in transcript production, and meticulous concern to details and expects the same from all reporters.
Our firm is focused on cutting-edge technology with highly skilled, technically trained and certified reporters who produce quality transcripts.
We cover all types of litigation, with focus on:
- complex, multiparty litigation
- expert witness testimony
- patent & copyright infringement
- medical malpractice
- intellectual property
- construction defect
Save time and money - “Go green” with electronic transcripts and exhibits! With every transcript, you are provided instant access through on secure online repository. Attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants have 24/7 access to transcripts, exhibits, calendars and all other case information - All you need is an Internet connection.
The staff at MBreporting believe that all clients should be treated like they are our only client. We appreciate your business.
- Deposition Reporting, CMC & Hearing Reporters, Video Services, Interpreters & Realtime
- Electronic Transcripts & Exhibits
- Scanning and Photocopies provided in Black & White and Color
- Searchable files, with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) of exhibits and case documents
- 24/7/365 On-Line Access to Transcripts, Exhibits & Case Repository
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Bates Numbering (even on electronic documents)